15 October 2008

TGIW

Thank goodness it's Wednesday! At three o'clock this afternoon, I'll be starting a little vacation. Fall Recess, formerly known as UEA Weekend, is set aside for teachers to attend classes and inservices put together by the Utah Education Association. We teachers can, if we want, attend and get credit or re-licensure points. I'd like to thank the UEA for their generosity...but no thanks. I plan to reboot my brain over this weekend and rest my weary body. It's going to be AWESOME!!!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Yay for UEA. I hope you have a nice break. Today is the kids last day of Harvest break. Back to school tomorrow. You should come visit us. You are always welcome and we would love to see you.

Papa Abel said...

Great pic! Such energy, such charisma! Enjoy your break.