16 March 2009

For Colter


Colter-
You are the smartest Colter I know. Hey, you beat me in your first real game of Chess. It was not my first real game of Chess. Drat! A good life philosophy is, "May the best man win" and I guess the best man won. There are so many things I love about you that it would be next to impossible to list them all. I'll list 10.


The Top 10 Reasons I Love Colter:
10. You have a great vocabulary.
9. You have a great imagination.
8. You're cute.
7. You help your mom and dad.
6. There is a soundtrack playing wherever you go.
5. You are a good person.
4. You are friendly and sociable.
3. You have fortitude (when I came to visit you in VA for the first time, your mom and I dragged you all over in really hot weather and you were an amazing traveler).
2. You will one day invent the teleportation machine.
1. Because you are you and there's nobody like you in the whole world.

Love,
Kirsten

3 comments:

Julia said...

From Colter: "Thank you! A lot! Go see my list of YOU!"

Too sweet. Thanks for the bleary eyes.

foculbrown said...

...and for more

LeShel said...

that is another super cute kid. I had no idea you had so many wonderful children!!