20 May 2009

Relief is in Sight

Neat freaks everywhere: Heave huge sighs of relief!
Okay...Really, I'm heaving huge sighs of relief because Chaos, a recent visitor to my household, is packing up his bags and getting ready to leave. The desk and book shelves have been assembled and books actually put upon them, cables have been hooked up to the computer, TV, and DVR. Floors have been vacuumed. Hallways have been cleared away. Laundry has been done. Dishes will be done. Surfaces are cleared. I can breathe! Ahhh. As my mom always said, "A place for everything and everything in its place." A sound bit of wisdom from my sage mother.

Now all I have to do is go dress shopping...but that is a subject for an entirely different blog post.

4 comments:

foculbrown said...

Dress shopping? Are you feeling okay?

Bouchizzle said...

I wish I could keep my house clean. I'm too lazy.

Katie said...

I am so excited for you. The question is why you need a dress? I'll ask you today when I see you. PS I too love a clean house!

Shnopa said...

I thought the dress shopping comment was interesting as well. I'm looking forward to seeing said dress. And I will look forward to the next recipe group at your house and the tour afterwards.

By the way, Agnes Grey is now in my possession ... looking forward to reading it.