21 December 2009

Holiday Letter

Dear Family and Friends,
It's been a full year and as I pause to reflect on this year, I feel overwhelmed by the many rich blessings I have been given.

In August, I entered my 8th year at South Jordan Middle School. It is a challenging job. I love it and am grateful to have steady employment.

I have 14 nieces and nephews with 2 more on the way this summer. They are growing so fast! The eldest of the bunch is 13 and the youngest is one. I love when we can be together.

I've also been blessed to be Gospel Doctrine teacher in my ward. Even what a ward boundary change came, it wasn't long before my prayers were answered and I was pulled back in as a Gospel Doctrine teacher. I can wait to teach the "Old Testament" and I'm betting there aren't many people out there w ho can say that.

I have the most amazing friends and family members. I thank each of them for their love, support, and appreciation. I wouldn't be much without them. Truly they are the best of Heavenly Father's children.

All my love to you and a most merry Christmas!!



5 comments:

Katie said...

Merry Christmas! I am not surprised you are the gospel doctrine teacher, you are great at teaching.I wish I could be there to hear the lessons. Miss you.

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

I bet you are an amazing gospel doctrine teacher. Hope you have a great Christmas!

LeShel said...

Merry Christmas to you. I wish I could sit in on your SS lessons this upcoming year. I always loved your classes.

Cristina Karekar said...

Merry Christmas to you Kirsten! Enjoy your new calling! You are great! Keep in touch, love-Cristina

Melissa said...

Kirsten,
I moved and couldn't remember my old blog info, so here is the new address: mandmsmiths.blogspot.com!

Thanks so much for your help and have a wonderful new year!
Melissa