26 August 2010

Hermione

Several months ago, I sort of rescued my brother's hamster. He was a cute little thing, but mean. He had to be since he was living in a basement with cats. He died the other day. I was sad. I hope he was able to spend his last months in quiet. Stress free.

My friend and her cute kids asked if they could get me a new hamster. They picked an absolutely beautiful grey hamster with dark eyes and I had to name her. That was the hard part. Finally, after much thought....


Meet Hermione.

Thank you, my dear friends!

-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

Cristina Karekar said...

How cute!!!! Love the name!

aprila219 said...

awww...she's cute. Of course I'm sure Gavroche is enjoying his time with Satan. J/K, J/K. Justin and I joked around that he was an evil spawn of Satan, but he was pretty mean. I'll have to post our two new hamsters we got for Seth ( Tiny Tim and Toby) plus our new guinea pigs! (we don't have names for them yet).

Patty said...

Very cute. Love the name too. Good choice. We could name our baby Harry? Except Mike dosen't like it at all. Hehe. Love you.