17 December 2010

Christmas is coming...

...the goose is getting fat, please put a penny in the old man's hat...

Well, I don't have a goose myself, but I imagine there are fat geese out there. I'm also not planning to put a penny in anyone's hat. Given today's economy, a penny wouldn't do anyone any good anyway.

My sister and I finally got out tree up along with a few (a very few) other festive directions. Christmas is next week. I can hardly believe it. Every year seems to go by faster than the preceding year.





I am grateful for all we celebrate at this time of the year. It is a wonderful thing that we can celebrate the birth of the Savior of the world with the people we live.





-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Kirsti said...

It really is a wonderful time. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!