24 June 2007

To Bid Farewell

Spending time with three of my dearest friends was wonderful. Bidding them farewell was not. Utah welcomed me home with 94 degree heat. Even with no humidity, that's rough.

My adventures in Virginia seemed never-ending. By the time I said so long, I'd seen more of Manassas, and as much as I could see of Fredericksberg, Chancellorsville, The Wilderness, Spotsylvania, Appomatox, several art museums, including the Hirshorn, the Air and Space Museum annex, Harpers Ferry, and Pensys Spice store.

There were also never-ending adventures as a Jedi Master, playing the voice and being the actions of many Transformers and Voltron, as well as pirating and treasure hunting. Stories were read and told. Songs were sung. New friends were made. Fun was had.

It was a perfect time. Though I had to bid farewell to my dearest friends, I take comfort in the fact that I can look forward to new adventures and new memories.

I miss you, my dearest friends, thank you.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Ne-e dor de tine. Te vom avea in gandurile noastre in totdeauna, sora noastra. Te iubim.