22 February 2008

I've been tagged...

So I guess I have to write a few things about me. 

10 years ago I was living in Taiwan teaching English.

5 Things on my "TO DO" List:
  1. Finalize my shopping list.
  2. Read
  3. Sleep
  4. Run the dishwasher.
  5. Study this week's Sunday School lesson.
Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
  1. Pay tithing.
  2. Pay off my student loans.
  3. Travel and pay for my friends to come with.
  4. Establish a savings account for all my nieces and nephews.
  5. Pay off my sister's house for her.
  6. Buy a brand new car.
Three of my bad habits:
  1. I bite my nails.
  2. I sneeze into my shirt sleeve.
  3. Watching TV and talking to someone on the phone.
Places I have lived:
  1. Provo, Utah
  2. Ft. Meade, Maryland
  3. Indiana
  4. Massachusetts
  5. Columbus, Georgia
  6. Ft. Huachuca, Arizona
  7. Augsburg, Germany
  8. American Fork, Utah
  9. Jonesboro, Georgia
  10. Eugene, Oregon
  11. Midvale, Utah
  12. Ephraim, Utah
  13. Logan, Utah
  14. Ploiesti & Bucharest, Romania
  15. Kaohsiung, Taiwan, Republic of China
  16. Murray, Utah
  17. Riverton, Utah
Jobs I have had:
  1. Village Pet Center
  2. Chick-Fil-A
  3. West Jordan Care Center
  4. S.E.P.S. Learning Center (Tutor)
  5. English Teacher in Taiwan
  6. Tester for Jordan School District
  7. Educator
Things most people don't know about me:
  1. I had long hair when I was younger.
  2. I still have my wisdom teeth and my tonsils.
  3. I seriously thought about joining the military when I was in college.
Okay, Julie, you're it!
I also tag my cousin, Kristal.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Aw, come on! Name some names to be tagged! (I didn't know you worked at Village Pet Center.)

Kirsten said...

You are now...IT!