16 May 2008

The End is Near!

Another school year is coming to a close. That is obvious. Students are barely hanging on. Teachers are barely hanging on. End of year testing will be complete by today's end. It's been a good year. One of my best years, in fact. 

As my 6th year in the field of education comes to an end, I want to say thank you to my students who have made it such a great year (even though none of them will ever see this blog, because I won't ever give any of them my blog address) and my coworkers who have been so supportive and my good friends. They have made each day something to look forward to.

2 comments:

Shanda said...

I know what you mean about hanging in there. My son is so anxious for summer he can almost taste it! If only he were this anxious when it was time for school to start...

Patty said...

Yea, for summer, I think it is summer, ok well spring its raining. My kids get out next week. We are ready for school to be out. But I can't believe I willhave 2 4th graders and a 2nd grader in the fall. WOW.