01 January 2009

Vader the Good

I bought a new car yesterday. It's my first ever brand new car: a black 2009 Subaru Impreza 2.5i with 5 doors. One of my nephews suggested I name the car Vader. It's a fitting name. When I was telling a 3-year old niece of mine that the car's name was Vader, she said, "His kid set him on fire." If you are familiar with Star Wars you know that in Return of the Jedi (episode VI), Vader is redeemed and dies. Luke cremates the body.

I just thought it was funny my niece said that in the way she said it.

So, meet Vader the Good, my car.

6 comments:

Katie said...

I am so excited for you! I hope your other one didn't die and that you just wanted a new one. Congrats!

Kirsti said...

Awesome! I agree with the first comment... I'm excited for you and hope it was something you WANTED not needed. :)

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

Love the new car and the name!

Julia said...

Do you have a scooter to be Vader the Good's padawan?

Kirsten said...

I don't have a scooter, but that is a totally good idea!!!

LeShel said...

Hooray to find such a super cool person online. Congrats on the new car. I can say my boys would be all over riding in Vadar!