13 February 2009

Rolo Cookie Goodness

ROLO COOKIES
2 1/2cups flour
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
48 Rolos
2 eggs
1 cup sugar
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 Tbsp sugar (for rolling the cookies in)

Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and set aside.
Beat sugars; add eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Add in the dry ingredients mixture, blend well.

Shape cookies into small balls and press a Rolo into the center. Cover with dough. Roll cookie into sugar. Set on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes at 350 until cracks appear on the tops of the cookies. Enjoy!

2 comments:

LeShel said...

sounds super yummy, although anything right now with sugar and sweetness sounds super yummy.

Kirsti said...

I don't know how I missed this post. I will definitely be making these. I've always wanted a recipe for Rolo Cookies. Thanks for making my day!!!