28 April 2009

My Friend's Book

A good friend of mine wrote a book with her mom. She has spread the word that spreading the word is okay, so I'm spreading the word. Anything to support a friend! The book is called, A Mother's Book of Secrets. Now, you may be thinking, "What are you doing reading a book written by mothers for mothers?" The first answer is, "My friend wrote it." I am glad I read it, though, because I am a teacher and I work with children. If there are children in your life, at all, reading this book is a good idea. It's a quick read and enjoyable, too.

Here is a picture of the cover.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like it could be a good book. I like your new background too.

Gabi said...

I looked though it at Deseret Book and I read great reviews. I wish I had money that day to purchase it, but it's on my "to buy" list.

Shnopa said...

Have I met my comment limit yet? I didn't ask that question 'why would you read a book about mothers.' You are a mother as much as anyone else. I know you may think that's a stupid comment, but I know you dearly love the children in your life and would be a mother in a heartbeat if given the chance. You are a mother to your nieces and nephews. You are a mother in your heart ... and will be one day in reality because I know you wouldn't settle for anything less.

BTW, I love the cover.

Brandon and Jen Jensen said...

Brandon got it for me for Mother's Day! I'm excited to read it.

Shawni said...

I totally agree with whoever "Shnopa" is...you are a mother very much so! Thanks so much for spreading the word. You're the best. And good luck with those renovations. I can't wait to see the finished product.