02 June 2009

Final Four

The title refers to the final four days of the 2008-2009 school year. It's an exciting time. It's a challenging time, too, filled with trying to keep minds employed and busy when these young people would rather check out. It's the last week of school so why would one want to bring back packs, paper, pencils, etc.?

In order to add to the feeling that learning is still required, I never take down my room until the last day. Here are some pictures of what it currently looks like and I will post some later, post take down.









-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

LeShel said...

THANK YOU!! thank you for continuing to teach even though school is almost over. As a parent I'm trying to figure out why I send my kids to school the last few days if they're just going to watch movies and dork around. It's SO irritating!
I'm glad there are a few teachers out there that are still interested in getting whatever they can stuffed into the brain dead students!

Shnopa said...

It's fun to see your classroom, especially after hearing stories of your life there. I'm sure you are a great teacher. And I am also happy you teach up until the very last day. There's something to be said for endurance.

Julia said...

Hooray for another successful end of a school year! (Meaning, you didn't finish off any students.) :D