28 September 2009

Blog Ideas, Anyone?

I'm posting this entry about the new chair I got for myself Friday at IKEA (all hail!). Now I am enjoying comfort at my desk at school.

How many teachers does it take to assemble an IKEA chair?

Three.

One to look atthe instructions (which are pictures, I might add), one to hold parts securely in place, and one to wield the Allen wrench.

If anyone thinks this post is lame...send me some ideas. I could use some good blog post ideas.


-- Post From My iPhone

9 comments:

jodi kay said...

Hey Kirsten!
I hope you don't mind me joining you in blogland? That chair looks fabulous. I need one of those for my desk at home. How do you keep those naughty students away from it and setting pins on it?

Lynsey said...

Love the chair...you could have had one more person helping...taking pictures!

Sorry, no ideas on what to blog about.

LeShel said...

i love all your posts! I wouldn't change anything. Keep the truth coming.

Love the chair.

Kirsti said...

Sometimes the best posts are the most random posts. I love seeing your updates!

Joseph and Divinity said...

I agree. I think random posts are great. They let us see the real you! :-)

Katie said...

The chair looks comfy, I don't have ideas, my blog is random. Have a great week!

Buck & Ashley Higgs said...

Students! Students! Students! They always give me great blog ideas! Some of them say the stupidest things that make your day just perfect!

Katie said...

In reading the Ensign yesterday it spoke of sharing the gospel through the internet. There were also a few articles on blogging. You always do great lessons and I have missed them.

Bouchizzle said...

haha I had a couple of boys start to put mine together last year. Then a girl came and took over .... :) It hasn't fallen apart yet. It would have taken me a couple of people too!!