02 February 2011

All Hail Global Warming

With temperature lows at 3 and 4 degrees Fahrenheit, and with windchill factors making it seem even colder, I'm really grateful for the idea of global warming.

This morning when I was driving to work and watching the temperature gauge in my car rapidly drop degree by degree I couldn't help but think about how glad I was for global warming. After all, if humanity weren't facing such a global problem, we might all be Popsicles. It would be really difficult to move around. Imagine driving as a Popsicle...impossible!

Thank the heavens above that we are in the middle of a global warming crisis, we might all freeze to death!






4 comments:

Lynsey said...

LOVE IT!

LeShel said...

True!

McKennah said...

Ha ha ha ha. Soooooooo funny!!

Katie said...

I was going to put "love it" but that has been put. Good job thinking positive.