23 January 2008

B-Day Celebs

On Sunday the Abel families gathered for some birthday celebrations. We had missed celebrating my niece, McKennah's birthday in December so we threw her into the mix along with my sister, Sylvia, my sister's boyfriend, Mike, and two of my nieces. One of my nieces, Saydee, was not present because it wasn't possible for my brother and his wife to make it down from Idaho. We sang to her and presents had been sent. She was missed a lot. Everyone enjoyed the cherry pie and sugar cookies that were served, especially my youngest niece. Pictures will prove that. We had loads of fun. It was a great way to start a new week.
To those in my family whose birthdays were celebrated Sunday, I wish you
many happy returns. May 2008 be as great as your birthdays were!

2 comments:

Julia said...

That's what MY chair looks like after cake at a birthday party.

Kristal said...

Happy Birthday to all! Looks like a load of fun:)