10 June 2008

The Gem State

Me and Saydee

McKennah & Bethany


The Three Musketeers

Little Girls Cute!

My brother Mike, his wife Patty, and their five children live in Rexburg, Idaho. Since I am basking in the glory of summer vacation, I decided to make the 3 1/2 hour trek up to the state up north.

Last summer, Patty hostessed the first cousin exchange. My sister, Sylvia's kids went up and spent a week with their cousins. This year, since I was coming up, Patty asked if it would be possible for me to bring Sylvia's kids with. Well, of course. We left yesterday morning around 9:30 a.m. This time, Emma (she's the youngest of Sylvia's brood at 4 years old) came up with. She and Saydee immediately went downstairs upon arrival and played the day away.

The Three Musketeers instantly picked up where they left off in March (video games and outdoor fun) when they had last seen each other.

McKennah and Bethany joined creative forces and made a few things for Fathers Day (I believe).

Later on in the day, we went to the circus. I know I've been to the circus...I do believe it was the Barnum and Bailey Circus...but it's really not a memory...my parents told me about it.

Anyway, the fun at the circus will be another post.

No comments: