31 December 2008

S%#@

The word "snow" is a 4-lettered word in my opinion. Mostly, I hate driving in it. I wouldn't consider myself to be a nervous driver, but in the snow, any trip is taking with fists clenched and white knuckles. The thing that makes me the most nervous are other drivers who are completely oblivious to the weather conditions.

That said, I will admit that I like looking at snow as much as the next person. On Christmas day we got around a foot of snow in the valleys of Utah. I am grateful that I didn't have to drive in it. Some of my siblings and their families did, however.

The day after Christmas, I took a couple of pictures from the comfort and warmness of my parents' home. The posted pictures are of my parents' back yard.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I was a little nervous to read this post because of the title, but I knew it would be ok because it's you. It's crazy how much snow we got! Beautiful pictures.