07 December 2008

Sunset over Idaho

I've never been a big fan of the state of Idaho. Since my brother and his family moved there, I have had the opportunity to travel there several times. It's worth it to see my family. They love it there and are very happy, which is all that matters.

On our way home on Saturday, my parents and I got to see some divine art. Cameras and camera phones are unable to capture the depth of color but you'll get some idea of the amazing sunset we saw on our way home. It was truly awe inspiring.The picture is not bad considering I took it from my iPhone in a moving vehicle.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So Kir, What part of Idaho? I live there too and I love to see you sometime, maybe we could arrange a stopover if they are anywhere close.

Kirsten said...

Rexburg. Where are you?

Unknown said...

Downey, exit 31 on your way up I15! I would freak out at a chance to see you! Next time you're going you have to call so we can make a date=}

Kirsten said...

I'll need your phone number, then. I'd be happy to call you and would love to get together.